Do you want to save time and effort when cooking beans or making bone soup? A pressure cooker is a better choice. Beans can be soaked or not. Soaked beans typically take about half the time to pressure cook unsoaked beans. If the beans are not pre-soaked, you may end up with more peels and cracked beans.
An industrial pressure cooker is a great tool for quickly cooking beans. It combines high pressure and high temperature to drastically reduce cooking time. It takes about a third of the time to cook beans in a pressure cooker than in a regular pot.
● Industrial Pressure cookers are designed with a tiltable layout for easy unloading of cooked food.
● With highly stable and reliable pressure sensor
● Digital pressure controller, which can automatically release pressure.
● Full stainless steel material,easy to clean.
● The working pressure inside the pot is adjustable.
● Large volume: 100-2000 liters.
|Capacity||Bowl Diameter||Bowl Depth||Machine Dimension||Heating Power|
(electric heating type)
|Induction Coil Power|
(Induction heating type)
Automatic Industrial Pressure Cooker can be used for mixing and cooking industry,meat cooking,bone soup cooking, bean cooking.